Tuesday, February 21, 2006

A Happy Day in Blogging World!!

Well, after much nagging from Brier and many death threats as well...i've decided to start my own blog (yeah!!). I'll have to admit, i almost hit 'delete blog' many times in trying to figure things out, but after help from a supercool friend of mine, things finally started to make sense. So, here i am...in the world of blogging...and so happy to be here! I can't promise that i'll post something all that often, but i will try to keep you all updated on my life...as exciting or non-exciting it happens to be. O.k. so that's it for now...i've already spent way too much time on the computer trying to figure all this stuff out, so i'm done now. Until next time!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

way to blog, nic. i have one word for you: creativity. you're full of it. ~anonymous.

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you call yourself the nikster. this makes me happy.

rob said...

nikki!! ahhhh! glad you're here cuz i miss you and your smell. (good smell that is... haha) not that i can smell you on your website, but, hearing from you makes me think of you and remember your scent. ah i love it. and i love you.
xoxo
robbybobby

bri and shawn said...

robyn, you're strange.
nic. about those death threats, seriously, that wasn't me...