Sunday, July 23, 2006

I love my niece!!

Here is yet another picture of Claire! It seems like I only post pictures of her now, but i just can't help myself because she's so cute! Corrie and Claire were at our house for 3 days while Brent was away on business and it was fabulous. It seems wierd now that she's not here because it's quiet in the house and there's no baby to hold anymore. It was fun to have them here...even being woken up in the middle of the night to a crying (actually screaming!!) baby. But i loved it! I wish they didn't live an hour and a half away so i could see them more often, but i guess they could live a lot further, so I guess i should be thankful for that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE!!! where did claire get that ADORABLE dress?!? i would love to know. i wish i could see you nic. i miss you... i am so excited you have your niece to enjoy- they really bring a lot of joy, don't they? i totally know what you mean about even enjoying the sound of her cry at night. when i my last niece was born last month, i got to change her diaper as soon as she got home from the hospital, and it was naptime for the other girls- when i laid her on the changing table, she cried- the sound of her cry for the first time in that house was sweet. it really was. and it woke up the other girls, but they were just excited to see her there, and came running up to her. anyway- glad you get to spend time with her, even if it is that far away. love you!

Leah said...

she looks like an Anne Geddes baby. so cute!

Hillary said...

I am commenting because I can. I had fun with you yesterday. And, I want icecream!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikki-good to see darling Claire on your blog. Love to hear updates about your life, so keep posting & tell us everything! Can't wait to hang out with you guys in October. Love Auntie Barb