Thursday, April 19, 2007

Reunion!!!

I always love reconnecting with friends I haven't seen in years! And this past week, I had that opportunity. My friend Lindie who I went to Capernwray with way back in 2001/2002 came to visit me for 4 wonderful days. I hadn't seen her for 3 years, but it felt like no time had passed, which I love because that is a sign of true friendship!

Lindie also knows Jocelyn from Capernwray in Quebec, so we hung out a few times and had a great time laughing and remembering funny stories.

Until next time Schmoopy!!


4 comments:

Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!

Ryan said...

It has been so long since those days back on the island. Funny... I was just out there over the weekend to visit my two little sisters doing 1st and 2nd years.

So good to see both your smiling faces again. Are you going to make your way out here to Alberta to visit sometime?

Congrats on finishing school. I am sick with envy, especially as I sit here procrastinating instead of studying for my final tomorrow afternoon.

Hope you're doing well, Nik.

Erika+Andreas Becker said...

hi nik,
great to see both together !!!
I gess it felt like I met Erika O. in New Jersey. We had just few hours to talk. I wonder, if we ever will have a cabin-reunion?
I was so happy to see you both at your blogg!! do you know something about erika's wedding?? I love you all, cabin-mates!!

Erika from Germany

Cathy-Jo said...

Oh the jealousy!! Sheesh, wish I coulda been there!

Congrats on your Nursing job!! That's fabulous! I'm sure you're going to have wonderful stories to share.

Anyway...love you. bye for now.