Saturday, March 25, 2006

I know, I know...it's been awhile!!

So, it's been a long time since i've posted anything...i realize that, but when nothing is happening in my life it's hard for me to post anything because i just sit at the computer not knowing what to write.

But anyways, today I went to Missionfest in Toronto which is a big conference type thing with lots of different mission organizations like orphanges and overseas missions, and it made me very excited because i hope one day i'll make it to Romania to work in an orphanage. Then after Missionfest, i went to my Grandma and Grandpas with my family for supper, and then we went to Corrie and Brents house afterwards to see the room they're getting ready for the baby!! I can't wait until i'm an aunt, i'm so excited. Only 3 months left!!


My sis 6 months pregnant.























And...the strike is over!! So, i can finally go back to school on Tuesday. To be honest, i was hoping we would just be able to go into next year without making any school up, but i guess that's a little unrealistic. So, it's back to waking up early again!! I guess it's good though, i was just enjoying not having a lot of homework and being able to sleep in a little.

Well, that's all for now...tomorrow i have a ton of homework to do that i've been neglecting over the past few weeks, and then it's the start of another busy week. Bye everybody!

2 comments:

bri and shawn said...

nic! hooray! you posted! i love you! corrie sure looks awesome pregnant! i cant wait till you're an aunt!

phone me sometime. i already tried to call you (at heathers) and NO ONE CALLED ME BACK!

boo.

anyways, love you lots. good luck with the rest of the crunch time at school...

rob said...

love you nikki!!!! excited to hear all about your excursions as an aunt when the time comes! see you in about two months!