Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Real World is Funny!!

So, i know i haven't written anything in a few days, and Brier is threatening me again, so here it goes. Right now, my teachers decided to go on strike, so i have no classes (except for my McMaster classes), and i have to miss the hospital, which by the way isn't as bad as i thought it would be. I kinda like it but now can't go...so hopefully this strike business doesn't last too long!!

This past weekend was the youth retreat for the youth group I help out with. We went up north to Camp Crossroads and had some good old fun and fellowship, played lots of euchre and had some fun in the snow.

This is the supercool tube run they made at camp...good times!!

These are some supercool girls from my youth group!!

(Kendall, Julia, Lauren & Megan)

Other than the youth retreat I haven't been up to anything too exciting lately. Last week my friend Steve was home from B.C. for a few days, so Heather, Dan, Renita, Steve and myself all went out for dinner and then to Dan & Renita's to watch Amazing Race. I'm so excited that Amazing Race is on again...it's probably my favourite show and makes me just want to go on adventures. My brother and I really wish it was open to Canadians because then we would enter and we would probably win too...so we think, but it would be so much fun!!

Well, i think that's about all the excitement I can think of to share with you all. I"m still waiting for those pictures from our girls country night out, but i'll post them as soon they are sent to me. Have a great day everybody!!

3 comments:

bri and shawn said...

FRIENDS!!!!

How i wish i were home with you...

ALL of you!!!

pleeeaasseee come play settlers with me...

Cathy-Jo said...

YAY for Youth Retreats!! We're taking our youth this weekend. It's always an adventure...never know what drama is going to unfold.

oh, and by the way...I blogged.

rob said...

yay youth retreats!!! i love vmbyouth retreats. they're always the best. that's wicked that there's a tube run at camp now.... anyways, i miss you nikki! hope the strike is over...
love robby