Sunday, May 07, 2006

I'm getting a sister in-law!!!


Yep, that's right...my little brother is getting married!! It's all very exciting and they are super excited about it and it's so fun to watch them start planning everything. Jonny & Heather got engaged on Sat. May 6th in Toronto and her ring is absolutely gorgeous (good job Jon!!). We all knew it was coming but Jon did a good job in hiding things lately even with me bugging him all the time! I still can't believe he's getting married, but i'm really happy for them and excited about the whole thing. I just thought i'd share that with everyone because it makes me happy!!

3 comments:

Cathy-Jo said...

YAY!! How exciting!!
When's the big day??

Hillary said...

I want another post!

Erica said...

I agree with Hilly! And I'm really excited to see you in October!