Sunday, August 06, 2006

WhAt A bEauTIfuL DAy!!

Today was such a good day I thought I'd share it with you all! I started off by sleeping in (and in doing so, not going to church...) which was great because I've been staying up way too late lately and I definitely needed the sleep. Then my mom and I decided to do some pilates. I got a DVD out of the cereal box awhile ago and I thought I'd give it a try. Now...if you have never done pilates, it is hard! I wasn't expecting it be so hard and such a good workout, but boy was I wrong! I had to stop and just sit there and watch for a good portion of it because there is no way my body moves like theirs do, and I couldn't hold the movements for as long as they wanted me to. But it was fun, and I'll definitely give it another try!

Then I went for a bike ride with my friend Sarah. We both hadn't been biking in so long so we thought we'd go for it and it was a perfect day for it...not too hot! We biked for probably a good 45 minutes, stopped at Charles Daly Park for awhile and then headed back. It felt great to be outside and get some exercise!!

After our superfantastic bike ride, I went to go visit Jon at his house. He was ripping apart the kitchen and rerouting some wires. I thought he'd probably be hungry and being the great sister than I am, I brought him some supper! I took some pictures of his house so I will post them very soon.

After that I went home, relaxed a little and then went to my friend Robyn's house and watched Pride and Prejudice. If anyone has not seen this movie, please go rent it!! It's so great! So, that was my day...pretty great if you ask me.

No comments: