Sunday, February 18, 2007

Oh, to be a KID again!!

First of all, I'd like to draw to your attention that I'm posting two times in February! This is a big step for me...so hopefully you all enjoy it!!

This weekend, Hillary came to visit me from Toronto and we had a great time. Whenever we get together, we are just like two little kids...always having fun whatever we're doing and always laughing. So, we decided to play in the snow since my backyard was full of it. We got all bundled up, grabbed our cameras and headed out into the backyard. Here are some pics from our fun-filled snow adventure:


Also, I want to wish my cousin ERICA a very happy birthday today!! Love you Geeka!!

4 comments:

bri and shawn said...

nic i am SO JEALOUS!!!
i love you and miss you lots!

Erica said...

Thanks Nic! Looks like fun - I wish I could have played with you guys too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nikki, Congratulations to you for writing something new! Also, great pics and what a ton of snow! Is it gone yet? How lovely that you could have fun with Hills. So great to have cousins to play with. You are both great girls and I love you. Keep plugging away.
auntie rose

Hillary said...

Such Fun. Thanks for the great weekend of snow and laughter and bingo...