Monday, March 12, 2007

The Sun is Shining!!

Who wants to be inside when the sun is shining, the snow is melting and it's a beautiful day outside?? Not me...and although I had plenty to do (homework), I jumped at the opportunity to go for a hike with my friend Jocelyn. We set out for the Niagara Gorge, and after a few wrong turns, we made it and had a fabulous hike!



I haven't had that much exercise in a long time and I forgot how good it feels to be active! I was definitley tired when we finsihed, but it was worth it! I can't wait until the snow is completely gone and the sun is shining everyday!

2 comments:

Erica said...

All our snow melted on the weekend and it was +14 yesterday morning. And then it snowed overnight and we have about 5 inches now.
Global warming.

Leah said...

i think that snow is coming to me tomorrow. i don't want it. it was just starting to melt here! but there is still enough snow to go snowmobiling on...but hiking might be a bit of a problem. glad you had a good day nik! have i mentioned how much i hate typing in the word verification? what does that even do anyways? anyone can copy some letters into a box. but for you nikki i will do it.