Sunday, November 11, 2007

We call him Ruffles.

Judging from the number of comments from my last post, I know that people still read my blog...and so I am encouraged to write another post! I will tell you about the ghost we think lives in our apartment.
There have been a couple of weird things that have happened and so we like to joke that we have a ghost. It's become our little joke, but here are a few things he has done to us:

1. He stole one of our kitchen knives...one of the big ones that goes in the wood block thing. We have no idea where it went.

2. He kept hiding Jocelyns vitamins. One day she said to me 'Nic...can you stop putting my pills
in the drawer, i forget to take them when you do that'...and to which i replied 'I haven't touched your pills'..how they kept getting in the drawer??...i have no idea.

3. He turned on the microwave in the middle of the night. I was awoken one night at about 2am to the sound of the microwave running, and i thought jocelyn must be heating something up...so i went to the kitchen, but no jocelyn and there was nothing in the microwave but there was 5 minutes and 16 seconds counting down...hmmm...weird?? yes, i think so.

So, that's my story.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, that actually scares me!!! The pictures of your apartment are lovely - the place is too nice to have a ghost!!! Nice to see a new post from you and hope things are going well......

Hillary said...

Creepy. And sort of cool too. Keep us posted.

Erica said...

Maybe you can train him to microwave stuff so it's ready for you when you come home.
Glad to see another post so soon!

Leah said...

i agree with erica, train him to mic stuff for you. maybe he really likes pressing buttons? kind of creepy though.

Anonymous said...

Yes Nic! I love your post, and laughed like crazy over the ghost stories and the comments from your cousins!
Is it the ghost then that messed up your room for that photo?
Have fun with your ghost, I like the idea of training him to do some good work for you and also enjoy your good looking apartment.
Love Auntie Barb

Anonymous said...

I am officially freaked out, you sure that you can live in an apartment with a ghost. Even though it is a very nice place....

Betty