Saturday, November 03, 2007

You still read this thing??

Well, for those people out there who still faithfully check my blog (and I love you all!!)...this is for you! I've been meaning to post pictures of my apartment for quite some time now, and today is the day. I just recently got a new computer, so I am able to do this now (not that i couldn't before...but that is my excuse!)


So, here it is:

Front Entrance

Living Room


Living Room

Kitchen

My Room (don't mind the mess!!)

Dining Room/'Things we don't know where to put room'

(The door on the right leads to the balcony)

I still have to take a picture of the outside and then I'll add that. But we're the top floor of a 2 story house. We love it here...although we think we may have a ghost...but I'll leave that story for my next post!!



7 comments:

bri and shawn said...

FINALLY NIC

yes. i still read your blog. how ELSE would we keep in touch???

(we all know i hate the phone)

love you lots.

grahamandkristy said...

nICCC!!! You did it...I forced you to update your blog and I succeeded! The place looks great!! I am soo excited to come and visit one day (and tinkerbell tooo!!).
Love ya
Kristy

Hillary said...

About Time!
:)

Erica said...

YAY!
I won't abandon you or your blog.
Nice place!

Anonymous said...

nic, didn't think to clean up before taking pictures?!?! love it. shows its true colours....;)

Leah said...

it's about time. your apartment looks great! can't wait to hear about the ghost. i read on erica's post you are also a fan of The Time Traveller's Wife? i agree, one of the best books i've read. one that stayed with me long after i finished reading it. kind of haunting. love you.

rob said...

nic! well i already know how amazing your apartment is but i just wanted to tell you again. i love it! i think we need to hang out a little more at it too. and by we i mean me, you already live there. so, i need to hang out with you at your apartment more often. yes?