Sunday, September 10, 2006

Best Day EVER!!

Oh my goodness...


Yes, it's true...I saw Brad Pitt!! This is not simply a picture of him I found on the internet, but a picture that I took myself while standing not even 2 feet away from him! We were right behind the girl whose head is half in that picture. Crazy!!
My friends Heather and Jocelyn and myself spent the day in Toronto with our main goal being to see Brad Pitt. The film festival was going on this weekend, so we figured we'd have a pretty good chance. We started our day off at Sazzafraz, a very trendy restaraunt where all the celebrities go, where we had a lovely (and very expensive...) lunch where we hoped we might see someone famous, but we didn't. Then we spent the afternoon shopping downtown and then headed over to Roy Thompson Hall where the stars would be walking the red carpet. We got there at 5pm and waited until 6:30 when the first film was being showed. We saw Russel Crowe, Lance Bass and Reichan. Then we continued to wait until 9:00pm (standing in the same spot, with lots of people trying to push their way to the front...very annoying) when we saw Brad Pitt. It was incredible!





It was a very exciting day, and we're so glad we went. It was worth it to wait for 4 hours because we got to see Brad Pitt...how many people can say they've seen Brat Pitt!! And...we will go again next year!!

This is a video I took of Brad...it's kinda hard to see because it was dark, but hopefully it works. Yeah!!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Nic, aren't you something? I'm glad for you to see a star, but I think you are the real star in this story! See you soon, Auntie Barb

grahamandkristy said...

Ok, now that was definately blog worthy. That is so cool. And of all celebrities you got to be that close to Brad Pitt - He still is one of the hotest in my books. YIKES. Maybe next year I can come with!

Hillary said...

Sounds...like a long time to wait for Brad Pitt. I was walking around downtown today, and saw no one that was famous..at least that I could tell. You make me laugh with your story though.

rob said...

nic! as i said in heather's blog, WOW. i can't wait to watch the video with sound. hahahaha. wow so cool. and so good looking. i'm talking about you, of course. :) well, and brad pitt he's okay too.
love you!

Leah said...

nice job with BP.

Smash said...

Hey.
It's Ashley. I had to come see what the fuss was about... Heather left a very convincing trail here from Brier's blog! Looks like fun. It's so rough when you see stars, really, cause you can't help feeling crazily euphoric for ages... it's like a drug! But then you feel so silly for feeling that way... But really. Brad Pitt? Of COURSE you feel that way. I'll be honest, I'm still mad at him over Jen. But... he's Brad Pitt. So my advice is, go ahead and re-live the moment over and over, just to see how much of the rush comes back! :)
Ash.
PS. have you considered selling your picture to STAR or OK or something?

Anonymous said...

Nichole, those pics are amazing!! I can't believe you were that close to the sexiest man alive! It sounds like you had a great day =)
ttyl

Christine said...

hey Nic!
I'm not quite sure how I stummbled across your blog..just kept linking from other other people. ya know, the capernwray web if you will. glad you got to get up close and personal with Bradley! nice job. perhaps i'll have to tag along next year :)

Amber said...

Hi Nichole! I came here from Kristys blog...I'm her sis-in-law - maybe you remember meeting me? I remember you...anyway. WOW, that is really cool that you got to see Brad Pitt!! I'm sure you were happy that you stuck it out so long in the same spot...I'm sure he was definitely worth the wait :)

Anonymous said...

hi there, I know you don't know me, but I came across your blog from a few other links. You saw Brad Pitt, thats pretty cool. Can I have your autograph? haha, just kidding.....

Janelle said...

jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous, jealous.